Wednesday 21 November 2012

Blog Titles

Do you know how damn hard it is to name a blog? Maybe I just suck at it, but I've literally been sitting here for nearly three days now attempting to think of a cool blog name that actually encapsulates who I am and what I want to write about here, instead of actually blogging.

I tried Thesaurus.com for synonyms to other blog titles that I adore, but that's tantamount to stealing and really involves no originality. I tried trolling Blogger just to come up with some kind of an angle that might help me, but stumbled into a section of mothers recording the lives of their newborn children. After about twenty of those blogs in a row, and titles like "Me, Jesus and [Bobby]*" with descriptions along the lines of "First we had each other, then we had you, and now we have everything", I hurried away from the black hole that is the internet. I want to talk about life and sex and being queer, I do not want to start talking about the baby my girlfriend and I are planning on having. Why? Oh yea, because I'm only twenty-two and never even wanted to have kids in the first place! They have bizarrely small heads and huge heads. Seriously, the next time you see a kid under the age of five, take a look at it objectively - they have giant heads and tiny, tiny hands.

Great way to start this blog off... insulting children and displaying confusion about the title of the damn thing. Coming across as a totally professional writer. Whoops.



*[insert appropriate child's name here]

No comments:

Post a Comment