Tuesday 18 December 2012

My Girl For Christmas

I've always been much more of an advocate for sex over making love. Yes, they are two very different things. A good fuck will leave me glowing and warm afterwards, hardly able to move. Whenever I have made love in the past I'm left with a lot of emotions I'm not really sure how to express - I'm sure you're always supposed to say something meaningful afterwards and I'm just not good at that.

Guys, last night I made love to my GF for the first time. The only people I've ever made love to have been guys (yes, for a queer girl I've had way too much sex with guys. Don't ask, whole other story). The GF and I always have a good, healthy dose of sex, the occasional hot, fast fuck and lately, a light sprinkle of some D/s play mixed in (the handcuffs we got are adorable!). Last night we made love.

We had just watched a particularly sweet lesbian movie: The Four-Faced Liar. For a movie with such a low IMDB rating, I found it a really touching and honest movie. The characters were all very real and the gay characters were very easy to relate to. The acting was sensational. Afterwards, we lay around on my college-style single bed slowly working each other up. I love just laying next to her knowing the next minute I'm going to have her moaning underneath me.

She came onto me first, I absolutely die when she does - it doesn't happen that often and she makes me crazy when she does. She started kissing down my neck and I was instantly turned on. We kissed and I felt everything she felt for me in that kiss. Normally I feel how much she wants me and everything she is going to do to me soon, but for once I just felt a connection. So ridiculously sappy I know, I can hardly stand putting that down on the page - but it is honest to God how I felt last night.

We drew each other's shirts off and she moved on top of me. The heat of our bodies together made me crazy. I scooped her sex into my palm and she moaned as she kissed down my chest. She cupped mine and she moaned in my ear as I moved my palm around on her. I nearly came right there. Everything was gentle, there was no rush.

When I couldn't stand it any longer, I pushed her downwards and her mouth was hot and wet. She teased me, nibbling at my thighs and then trailing over my clit to the other thigh. Another nibble on that one, and then a quick lick on my sweet spot. I lay there hardly breathing, waiting for each burst of pleasure. When she finally stopped giving me hell, her mouth was warm and insistent on me. She put her fingers inside me and moved them slowly, but hard and deep. As she put my whole clit in her mouth and drew on it, and moved her fingers deep inside of me, I exploded into a million pieces. I normally need rough sex to come that fast but it was amazing.

I lay there for a moment catching my breath, then whispered "take your jeans off." She complied and I kissed my way down her body. She has the most breath-taking body - small, perky breasts that trail downwards to tight abs and curvy hips, with the cutest little pink sex I have ever seen. I love her body so much. I teased her a thousand times more than she did me as punishment, but I was gentle. It was sweet. I kissed her legs, I bit her inner thighs. I kissed right next to her clit and then left my mouth hovering right over her for a long few seconds, and then kissed next to the other side. I nuzzled and let my tongue just glance the edge of her clit, and dragged it lightly along it. By the time she was moaning and begging, I put my whole mouth on her and she cried out.

Then I heard the flat door open and heard the voice of my uptight German flatmate so I made the GF moan even louder right as I heard her walking down the corridor, and then I may have taken my mouth away from her and given a few loud fake sex moans as well. So sue me, but the last time I was talking about bisexuality to another flatmate in the kitchen, the looks my German flatmate gave could have withered an entire forest.

After that brief interlude, I put my mouth back on the GF and my fingers inside her. I moved them hard and fast and she quickly came to the edge. She couldn't quite get there and I could feel the apex of her pleasure slipping away from her, so I flexed my tongue and moved it slowly and hard against her clit. She arched her back and cried out again. She wrapped around my fingers and the inside of her flexed quickly and strongly, milking my fingers. She sometimes comes so strongly that she nearly pushes my fingers out of her.

So that was the first time we made love. It was the most vanilla, missionary-style sex we had had in a long time and she said to me later "you realise we just made love tonight, don't you?" And I protested defensively, but she was right, we had. But I didn't say anything meaningful afterwards, I didn't feel like I had to say anything we hadn't already just expressed physically to each other. When I took my mouth off her and came out from between her thighs, I triumphantly proclaimed "and that is how we DO it!", with a proud nod of my head. She broke out into laughter, still catching her breath. I was just so damn pleased that I had read her signals like a book until she exploded around me. I didn't say anything sweet, I didn't even say "I love you". The point is - I didn't have to say anything. I didn't even ruin it with an arrogant "and that is how we do it."

Making love to her and loving her doesn't have to be full of sweet statements and overly romantic gestures. It's about how I feel, it's about how she feels. It's about how we express it to each other and how much goes on that we don't say. It's the things that we don't say that matter, the things that we do to show that we love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment