Wednesday 28 August 2013

Being Into Girls

When I was younger, I dated boys. I didn't really ever think not to - it was just what happened. I never thought otherwise. I always knew I liked to look at girls, loved to even. I always said to myself that I could never date one, the dynamic in the relationship would be too weird. Two girls dating? How could that even work?

I never, ever felt guilty about looking at girls when I dated boys.

Then I started dating girls. I still look at boys sometimes. I'm still the first in the room to comment on the latest hottie that just came onto the TV screen, whether it's a boy or a girl.

I never, ever felt guilty about looking at girls before I knew how into girls I was. Now whenever I look at girls, I can't help but feel as perverted as the drunk sleaze that stands at the bar making unwanted cracks on women. I can't even look at a girl and simply think she's pretty without feeling guilty now. Let alone watching a girl walk up the stairs ahead of me.

I never felt guilty about checking out girls until I realised just how into them I really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment