Wednesday 9 January 2013

When I First Realised

The first time I realised that I like girls better than boys was the first time I ever went between a woman's legs. I had always known I was into both boys and girls, but had dated a string of boys before I first slept with another woman. Silly me thought that while I found girls attractive, I couldn't ever date one because the dynamics would never work. Back in the day before I began wondering why it had never really worked with a guy before.

The first girl that I slept with was also in my first threesome. It was with a mutual FwB guy that we knew, he arranged it for us because we had both told him we had always wanted to try one but had never had the guts to do anything about it. We organised it and by god, being between a girl's legs is in the top three things I recommend every girl should do before they die (the other two being try gelato in Italy and skinny dipping).

Every touch, every nip, I knew exactly how it felt on her. I knew exactly what she was feeling and I knew exactly what to do to make her feel exactly how I wanted her to. It was my first time with a girl but it felt like so much more than my first time with a boy. It felt like I was discovering what I had been looking for all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment