Friday 14 June 2013

The Proper Use For A Desk

So I'm knee-deep into my exam period and spending hours at my desk every day.

Clearing my mountains of paper and pens from it, laying a soft blanket down on it, strapping myself into the harness and lying my Sailor down on my desk gently.

Collar around her throat, blindfold over her eyes. I left her hands free of cuffs because I wanted to see her hands clench and unclench in the blanket as I toyed with her.

Lined myself up with her and thrust deep inside of her. Take the blindfold off her eyes because I want to see her eyes roll back into her head as I fuck her.

Surprisingly my desk is the exact right height for me to fuck her on standing in front of her. I can get all the perfect angles.

Fuck her until she explodes around me and can't do anything but lay there and mewl in exhaustion. Carry her back to the bed and hold her close while she comes down from the high.

No comments:

Post a Comment