Friday 3 May 2013

Well I Can't Tell Anyone Else...

Holy shit. She resigned. She was just so sick of it, and the control they exert over your life. Of course she misses me too... because I'm just that awesome. But she resigned last Tuesday, totally out of the blue. I can't tell anyone yet because they ring you around and around and around like a washing machine before they let you go...

But she's seriously coming home. It's for realsies. Maybe one more week, maybe two more weeks max and I'll have my girl home beside me. Properly in my bed and my life again. I can't wait.

And I can guarantee a lot more adventures when she gets home... we have a few couples on the horizon that are interested in playing with us, and are hoping to get deeper into the kink lifestyle... so stay tuned, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment