Sunday 28 April 2013

On Wildlife

Was brainstorming new blog title ideas with my girlfriend this afternoon... she wrote down four columns on a piece of paper for things I write/want to write about, one of which was "sex" and another was "life". She told me to look up synonyms for all the words to write in the columns.

According to thesaurus.com, a synonym for "life" is "wildlife". Upon hearing this, she decided the new title of my blog should be Sex With Bears. Her contortions of laughter weren't stopped by me pointing out that this might not help me get the right kind of audience that I'm after. Other suggestions included The World, Deviants And Sparkling Lesbians and The Dreams Of A Freaking... She didn't finish the title. I'm not sure why.

Anyone out there have any sensible suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment